Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, October 17, 2011

my life in 60 seconds.



Hello all.
Here it goes my life in 60 seconds.
I am going to bullet point them for you because it is late and I don’t want to lose you in my mind jumble.
·         I am back in school, the details of which I will discuss at a later date.
·         Year two of my marriage has come to a close and I can say that I totally believe that even marriage goes through the terrible twos. Here’s to the TERRIFIC THREES!
·         My mom is moving in with hubs and I in mid-November. This will get its on post.
·         I am reading like a fiend right now, I think it is a mixture of hating my job, and needing to escape my own mind right now.
·         I am still not pregnant.
·         Husband got a promotion; although great it means weird hours and more responsibility on me.
·         I joined weight watchers, lost 10lbs and then fell off the wagon, hard, on to some jagged rocks hard.
·         Am having a really hard time with my body image issues from reason stated above.
·         Reconnected with a bestie that came home from college
·         Lost touch with another friend and to be honest, although still bitter, I am not going to try to be something I am not and I am getting more ok with it every day.
·         Realized I have abandonment issues, contemplating a post about it. I like to talk about my depression and my therapy because I feel it would be a lie not to.
·         We are having a b-day party for my Hubs this weekend. 
·         I can’t tell you how excited I am for Christmas this year.  So much so that I have already begun listening to Christmas music.  Not all day everyday…. But pretty close.
·         I read the Hunger games series and HIGHLY suggest you do too, it was amazing.
·         I joined a book club and already bought most of the books in anticipation
·         I have been having some of the most violent dreams ever. Kind of creeping me out.
·         Decided to start cooking meals for the whole month in advance. Reviews to come.
·         Got bangs
·         Got new glasses
·         Got new sun glasses, which cause me to forget said new glasses in car, which then forces me to wear new sun glasses in doors and get strange looks. Do you know what it is like to get weird looks in Wal-mart?
·         Carmel candy corn rocks my socks.
·         Pure silk dark chocolate almond milk tastes like an almond Hershey bar, it too rocks my socks.
·         I really want a kindle fire
·         Love and hate my new laptop
·         It was unseasonably warm here this past week and it made me want to punch a goat. But this weekend made up for it. I actually busted out my slippers.
·         OSU makes me cry.
·         Did I mention I am Ba nan as about Christmas this year. 68 more days.
·         I watch far too much tv, right now I have my DVR set to record: Glee, The New Girl, Modern Family, the Rachel Zoe project, Project runway, Chopped, 30 Rock, Conan, RHONJ, RHOA, The Walking dead, Sister wives, Grey’s Anatomy, ANTM, American Horror story, The Big Bang Theory.
·         I already took the day after Twilight comes out, going a midnight baby.
·         I just found a flea on me; yes we have been waging a war against them for the past 2 weeks.

I think it may take more than 60 seconds to read, but oh well. The 60 seconds was more for dramatic effect anyway.

No comments:

Post a Comment