I have started writing so many times and I know that this can be therapeutic but where do I start?
I know I need an outlet and I have this dusty, half-ass look in to my life sitting here with a bunch of "Drafts" just sitting there, partiality written and probably bound for the delete button.
It has been so long and so much has happened that this post could rival Tolstoy. So to catch everyone up and to give CPR to this... this... thing I am going to bullet point the shit out of my life for the past year.
Annnnnnnnd here we go:
1. I hate SC, this causes serious issues in my marriage
2. I lost my job. this causes financial issues
3. I want to move back to Ohio, this causes issues in my marriage
4. I went thought a major depression that I wasn't sure I was going to make it out of it
5. Playing with make up can be especially therapeutic when you are depressed
6. Sarah, through all of this has become an amazing little kid. I can't believe how lucky I am to see this little girl grow up.
7. Came out of the depression, a little worse for wear but still intact
8. Husband and I FINALLY talked about future stuff and we are communicating again
there is plenty of other things that I could list, but I feel like those are the main points.
So look for more posts and maybe a blog face lift. It needs it more the Honey Boo Boo's mom since the weight loss. I get she needs a neck lift? But a lift is a lift right?