Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, February 26, 2009

192 days to go

And things are slowly getting back on track. Matt and I worked out our money woes and have a plan, which was severely needed. He has his second interview with a company who's name escapes me at the moment, so lets keep our fingers crossed that all goes well. He is getting really discouraged, and I don't blame him.

A quick wedding update....

As of today we can cross off the list:
-We have a pastor, his name is Eric Waters and he is from UALC.
-We put the deposit down on the flowers
-We have a meeting with Lisa at Pinnacle next Tuesday to work on food and the little details of the wedding.
-I have the cake details worked out
-I have a signed with a make up artist

The veil situation is still up for debate so I am asking for help.... vote at the bottom of the page on if I should wear a birdcage veil or not.

I am really excited for the upcoming months, when we really start checking things off the list. I am one of those people that don't like things to be up in the air, I want to get it done and put a big black x through it.

On the subject of lent ( I know I am jumping around here) I have decided to give up a vice that I have had for the greater part of my existence, biting my nails. It is an ugly habit and it only gets worse when I am stressed ( you should see my hands right now, it looks like they were mauled by a badger).

I will say that a challenge has been brought to the table and I think I am going to accept it. 101 things to accomplish in 1001 days. I am going to start making my list today, I had to try to think of some things to start out with.

That's all I got for now.

1 comment:

  1. oh ...!!! I've decided to do a modified version of 101 in 1001. I'm making a list and then pairing it down to 37 and doing 37 in 365. Good for you!

    ReplyDelete