Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 27, 2009

The look




I have been trying to find the extra's for my wedding day. I have found my earrings



and the comb






So this weekend I will be hopefully getting an appointment with Cindy/Violet for August.


This is what I am thinking:



OR




I have come to grips with the fact that my hair probably won't be long enough to do this




So I am going to have to do an up do. I like how simple the first picture is, with it being far set on her hear and loose I think it gives it a romantic feel. The second one, the back is just kickin. maybe I can get Cindy/Violet to some how combine the two. We shall see.




1 comment:

  1. i think the knot is very cute... but the little twist is really beautiful (plus its one of the ones i've been looking at hahaha) i love your earrings and hair thing though.. very art deco!

    ReplyDelete