Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, September 20, 2010

I am pre-qual wha?????

Remember not to long ago the post about Home sweet rental?

Well Hubs and I started talking seriously about the possibilities of home ownership.

To my surprise husband was open about it and on board with what I had to say. So we decided that we would just "see" if we could get pre-approved for a home loan. We decided to take the out come in stride, meaning if it was YES then we knew we were in pretty good shape, and if it was NO we would then talk to the bank and see how we could better prepare.

I stared the paper work and turned it in....

the verdict....

YES!

We are so excited! When I called husband to tell him he couldn't believe it. Not that we didn't think we would get approved, but we didn't want to get our hopes up just in case.

Now the hunt is on for a real eststate agent.

2 comments: