Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Shut up Katy Perry

So for about a week now, the weirdest thing as been happening to me.

Husband will leave for work, and kiss me goodbye (awww), and I wake up to kiss him back so 1.it isn't all creepy to be kissing someone unconscience and 2. to remember that he did kiss me good bye. I am not going to say that there may have been one or two instances where I got all mean and short with him because I thought he didn't kiss me and he really did and I had just forgotten about it.... anyway.

This past week when I wake up, smooch and then try to fall back asleep a song will get stuck in my head. For that brief 10 seconds that I am coherent is enough for my brain to shuffle ipod style to the most random song and then I can't make my brain shut the heck up.... it has been very annoying getting "Teenage dream" out of my head at 5:15 am.

This is husbands last weekend off of for awhile and I soooooo sad. I hate that his work schedule is so off the wall, I have been so spoiled this past month always having him home with me. Oh well. Such is life right?

I am have been so boring lately so I feel like I don't have much to talk about. I literally have been getting up, going to work, going home and going to bed. With some tv watching thrown in there of course.

Here's to hoping life gets a little more interesting!

Have a good weekend everyone!

1 comment: