Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, May 5, 2012

Haven't done this in awhile

1. I've come to realize that my hair:
is better left untouched.

2. I've come to realize that when I talk:
I have trouble listening

3. I've come to realize that if I make a mistake:
It makes me wants to vomit and find a scapegoat, this is because my need to be perfect is absolutely debilitating sometimes.

4. I've come to realize that all I really need is:
more money and patience

5. I've come to realize that I've lost:
my way in my marriage a bit, we are going through some growing pains and I find myself resorting to wanting the past instead of seeing how wonderful my here and now is.

6. I've come to realize that I hate:
that I feel so unaccomplished. 

7. I've come to realize that if I were to get drunk:
I would do something stupid.

8. I've come to realize that money:
you don't need it to be happy, but it sure can help.

9. I've come to realize that when I get old:
I am going to regret not getting my life going sooner

10. I've come to realize that I'll always be:
a dreamer and I will rely way to heavily on these dreams and when it situation ends differently I am usually let down. 

11. I've come to realize that I have a crush on:
the flirt. When you are going on ten years of knowing your significant other the flirt dwindles and that is ok, but when someone flirts with you sometimes it just gives you a little boost to your step.

12. I've come to realize that the last time I cried:
was when dot rolled over on Delia and it sounded like she was dying.

13. I've come to realize that my cell phone:
I am completely dependent on it.

14. I've come to realize that when I wake up in the morning:
I should have gone to bed earlier and not hit snooze

15. I've come to realize that before I go to sleep at night:
I over analyze everything in my head and can't turn my brain off.

16. I've come to realize that right now I am thinking about:
getting a call about an interview, Husband getting his new job, what to do about school, moving to Savannah, money, what is for dinner.

17. I've come to realize that my life:
is pretty boring right now, but I love it.

18. I've come to realize that when I get on Facebook:
I get nosy.

19. I've come to realize that tonight I will:
be in pain and want to quit my job

20. I've come to realize that tomorrow I will:
be in pain and want to quit my job

21. I've come to realize that I really want:
things to work out for husband he deserves it

22. I've come to realize that the person who is most likely to repost this is:
I am not going to tag anyone.

23. I've come to realize that relationships:
are hard no matter what kind and how involved you are.

24. I've come to realize that love:
makes you crazy sometimes

25. I've come to realize my best girl friends:
keep me sane.

26. I've come to realize my best guy friends:
are just as needy as some girls

28. I've come to realize food can:
making makes me happy, eating it and gaining weight makes me want to never eat again.

29: I've come to realize that this summer:
could be the start of amazing things for the G family

30. I've come to realize heartbreak:
changes you.

31. I've come to realize that my ex:
now that I am married, have all these flirty feelings for me and it is getting old. 

32. I've come to realize that my sister(s)?brother(s)
they know nothing about me and I know nothing about them, we have the same mother and father and that's about it.

33. I've come to realize that crying:
doesn't make me feel better, it just makes me feel weak.

34. I've come to realize that death:
can happen at any age, at any time.

35. I've come to realize that if I'm sick:
I annoy myself with how needy I am. 

36. I've come to realize when I'm bored:
I should do a crunch instead of eat a bag of chips.

37. I've come to realize that work:
could turn out to be something amazing.

38. I've come to realize that family:
annoys the crap out of me sometimes but I love them anyway. 

39. I've come to realize when I go shopping:
It's always for things I think I need but really I don't need anything.

40. I've come to realize:
that this is a fun survey and I really should do it once a year.

No comments:

Post a Comment