Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 28, 2012

life right now.

This is a bullet point post do ya dig?

-Husband had a second interview with a management in training program, he was super excited.

- Clinicals started and are going well. I thought that pericare was going to be horrible but in all honesty these people need help, that is why I am here, that is what I want to do (help people) and my skills take over and I do it without really thinking about it.

-Our air conditioner is on the fritz which means this has been a very uncomfortable weekend. I hate being hot and when I do I get super cranky.

-I read the 50 Shades trilogy in a week, it made me realize some things that I didn't know I thought would be sessy to try.

-Husband didn't get the job, we were all super bummed.

- I got the call for an interview at OSU

-I hate my house now that it is overrun with dogs and although I love them, I can't wait to get my house back.

- My interview went really well and I should know by mid week if I got it, prayers please.

- My mom and husband aren't getting along and guess who is in the middle?

-Husband is thinking about going back to school.... this will be its own post

- If I get this job, we are getting rid of my car, I don't know how I feel about this.

- The car issue was contingent on getting some higher quality work clothes, husband doesn't know this but those are my terms.

- Cooper destroyed my toms and I am still mad at him

My life in a nut shell....

2 comments:

  1. Wow sounds like there is alot going on in your next of the woods. Hope you hear good news on the job front.

    ReplyDelete