Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 15, 2013

One month Letter

Hello Sarah B,
laying on her billi blanket
It is currently 11:59PM and you are asleep. Sleep. Something that eludes this house on a daily basis. You are a little over one month and sleep is the only thing we really need to work on at the moment. Your first month on the outside was a busy one, we had billi blankets to lay on, doctors to see, lbs to gain. In your first few weeks, its laughable now to think about, but you actually had to be woken up to eat. Oh how we wish we had that problem now. Not really, but girl as soon as the sun goes down you are wide awake.

Enough about how much you DON'T sleep lets get on to the what you do. You are already pretty strong, you love to do baby pull ups and lift your little head up to see more of what is going on. You have tried to see a little to much on more than one occasion and almost flopped right out of daddy and my arms.

You are eating like a champ now! Something that stressed daddy and I to the max your first few days with us. You are officially bottlevfed as much as I hate to admit defeat, I guess it isn't totally defeat, you do boob feed 3 times a day but it is more for comfort than sustenance. I have to keep telling myself some boob milk is better than none.

Yes, we call it boob milk, or say "She needs some boob". I never said your father and I were mature. 

The last doctor appointment you had was your one month check up they were so happy that you had gained not just one pound but a pound and a half! We take bets as to what your weight is going to be at every doc appointment, we were all really wrong. You weighed in at a healthy 7lbs, your head had grown an inch and a half and you had grown a whole inch.

Your daddy and I can't believe how much we are in love with you, even when you are screaming like a pterodactyl (yes I had to google this, and no I didn't know it started with a P).





We love you, our little squeaks.






1 comment: