Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Two month letter


Sarah,
Baby girl, my little squeaks, my fuss-a-munch you have changed so much in 4 weeks. The big thing is that you are sleeping now, for the most part. We have a bed time routine and you sleep pretty much from 8-2:30 then until around 7:30 in the morning. When you do wake up it is only long enough to get your diaper changed and eat then you zonk right out again. Naps on the other hand are another story. You are a crappy nap taker, there I said it. You would rather be miserable and scream because you only "cat napped" for 30 min than  actually take a full fledged nap.

Eating has been a challenge because we are having trouble finding a formula that doesn't upset your stomach. I am still not convinced that Soy formula is the answer but we don't want to switch you again. Your fussiness because of gas has decreased but then your pooping (yep, I am one of those moms) has become an issue for you. I consulted your doctor and she said prune juice and boy did that clean out your plumbing.
during the fart

After the fart



















Your Oma is staying with you/us for two weeks, we are happy to prolong your time at home before you start day care.

You have started to laugh, smile, coo and generally like to play more, your play mat is the bee knees and the ceiling fan is your best friend. You love what I call lip smackers which is just a big ole wet kiss.

You have started to try to roll over and I suspect before your Oma leaves you will be owning this developmental milestone.

I can't wait to see how much you change by my next letter.

Love you.
Mommy









No comments:

Post a Comment