Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 6, 2013

3 Month Letter

Hello Junebug,

You rang in your 3 month-iversary below the Mason Dixon line surrounded by friends and family.

First lets start off with the stats, at

 last official weigh in you were 9 lbs 14 oz. A quick trip to the doctor before our trip for a little viral infection 2 weeks later showed you were pushing 10 lbs.

You rolled over once, on a bed, with me on it. Ok so it was like rolling down a hill but you still got yourself on your side so I say it counts.

You have discovered your feet and are so impressed with yourself when you are looking down and you catch them moving.

The best development thus far is the fact that you are actually smiling as a response and not just spontaneously, also you chatter a lot more.

You have started to flirt with sleeping through the night, I think we have had 5 full nights of sleep this month and all the other times it was just one wake up. YAY! For everyone being more rested.

I will say you still hate going to bed and will fight it tooth and nail. Your napping is still horrid and you decide screaming until you turn purple is a better alternative to sleep, this logic baffles me.

We went on a trip to see Oma and Opa in South Carolina and you loved it! You loved to just sit outside in a diaper and take in the breeze off of the marsh. Your first trip to the beach wasn't awesome but in your defense we did wake you up so we aren't going to write it off yet.

You were Baptized and against all odds, slept through the whole thing. It was truly a miracle.

Little girl, I love you more and more everyday and when I get you to smile or coo I melt on the inside. Those big brown eyes have a hold of my heart little one and I can't wait to see how you have changed next month.

Lip Smackers my love.

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment