Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 6, 2013

I blew out my V three months ago

And lived to tell the tale.

Barely.

 Since I didn't get to finish my belly shots because Sarah had other plans, here is what life and body are like 3 months post partum:

How big was baby at birth? 5 lbs 8 oz was 18.5 inches long

How big is baby now? 9lbs 4 ounces 20.5 inches long 

Total pregnancy weight gain: My final weigh in was at 236 or something. Which was down 11lbs pre-pregnancy. 

Weight Loss Since Delivery: Last weigh in was 215, so 21 lbs down since birth but 32 lbs over all 

Symptoms/How I'm Feeling: better now. For the first 6 weeks after my labor I had back pain from the epi and of course soreness from delivery itself. I was slightly anemic afterwards and would tire easily but the most annoying was the ringing in my ears, that lasted about 4 weeks.  

Stretch Marks Status: I actually made it out unscathed! The stretch marks I thought were forming never really materialized. But LAWWWWWWD are things saggy. I think it is from the combination of loosing so much weight and things being stretched out. The most surprising area, me inner thighs... who knew! 

What I miss about being pregnant: I miss the belly, I loved rubbing it and just feeling big and pregnant. I have a feeling if I were to have been asked this question towards the end of my pregnancy my answer would have been nothing....

Baby's Disposition: She is over dramatic like me, and knows what she wants, when she wants it and it has to be her idea..... like me. Our predictions were correct, she has Husbands looks but my personality... lord help us.

Mama's Sleep: Better, but after she wakes up for her nighttime feeding I have trouble going back to sleep. 

Baby's Sleep: Hard to explain. She doesn't nap, she will take 30 min power naps which will hold her over for a while but when 7:00 hits she is the biggest fussy pants. She is tired but fights sleep tooth and nail, so we start her bedtime routine around 8 and she usually out by 9:30, after a bottle and a 45 min of crying. We will hold her while she gets her bottle and we try to burp her and then she goes in to her bassinet. That's when the crying starts, we check on her and she will eventually wear her self out. Its stressful but the pay off is she sleeping through the night. 

I am loving: being able to eat like a normal person, being thinner than I was pre-baby, and diet coke. 

I am spazzing about: Wondering if her daycare is the right place for her. Some stuff happened the week we left for her baptism that I should have addressed then but didn't. Mom fail. 

I am looking forward to: Family pics next month and starting cereal

Belly Picture: 



No comments:

Post a Comment