Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, January 17, 2015

2 week wait

For anyone trying to conceive and hasn't had any luck, this two week waiting period is the absolute worst. 

Are you or Aren't you? 

I honestly try to never get my hopes up, but I find myself day dreaming about the morning I will take my test and it being positive. 

Hasn't happened in a year and I can say that it is beginning to weigh on me. 

My biggest fear with trying to conceive is that because we never got tested before, that there is something wrong with one or both parties and Sarah is our miracle baby and we didn't even know it. My doc keeps saying "we know you can get pregnant, you have before" I mean do we really know that? Husband and I aren't in the best shape but we don't have any glaring health issues. I know with women the slightest thing can throw your fertility through a loop but I had a regular cycle and was ovulating. 

At my annual check up last year my doc asked me if I wanted to re-up my birth control and I declined. I told her that because it took us so long with Sarah we wanted to start sooner rather than later. She told me if I hadn't conceived by my next appointment then she wants to start testing because "we know you are get pregnant, you have before". 

So here we are 6 months left until we talk testing.

I am currently in my 2 week wait and I am trying so hard not to read in to anything, compare notes from when I did get pregnant, but I want something, so indicator that our bodies got it right this time. 

Here's hoping for an October baby! 

No comments:

Post a Comment