Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 13, 2015

Almost there.


I only have a minute because I should be packing....

I have started a post probably three times now but they turn out so debbie downer that I decide not to post them.

I am not happy to be moving

I am not looking forward to starting a new job

I am not excited to be a single parent for goodness knows how long

but I breathe and keep going.

A lot of lasts are happening, which I hate thinking of them as such, like I am a prisoner on death row.

But it is goodbye or See you later.

I am happy to report that packing, although at a stand still is about 90% done. I feel like I have wasted so much time these past 10 days but in all honesty I can't pack up anymore of Sarah's toys or room because we are still living here. So much has to happen the last three days that I am worried I won't be able to enjoy my last days as an Ohioan. My mom took the week off to help and hopefully with her as a helper and a distraction I get everything done in ample time to say goodbye to my home.

Please send me motivation/a kick to the butt to get the rest of this packing done.

Next time I post it will be from the Low Country!


No comments:

Post a Comment