Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, December 14, 2008

SURPRISE!!!!

My brother called me yesterday and he said that he and my sister-in-law were coming in to town and wanted to grab lunch.

Mom and I running around like chickens with our heads cut off trying to get the house ready for Matthew. So I leave for lunch and have a really nice time and Nick says that he wants to just "hang out". This is something my brother and I don't do with out a reason such as a holiday,this is the point of our day that I get suspicious.

So we run around and then on the way home I notice my MOH's car in our drive way, hmmmmmm... interesting. Julie asks me if there are things I want to show her and I say yes. So we go in and MY BRIDESMAIDS ARE ALL WAITING INSIDE!!!!

My mom got me, she surprised me and got all (well all but one, she had car trouble) my bridesmaids together and decorated the house with my colors and, it was just so incredibly cute. All of the bridesmaids like the dress I picked for them, which makes me feel alooooooot better. They loved my dress too, I can't wait until I get skinny enough to order it, I am shooting to be at my (realistic) goal weight by end of March early April. So keep your fingers crossed.

I said that I would post pics so here they are:






there it is!!!! in all its beautiful-ness. Ok well on that note, I will leave you.

Tootles!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment