Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Today is Mr. G's Birthday!!!!

He turns 26 on the 26th... heh. I love stuff like that.

Too bad he has to work late tonight, but never fear there is a small birthday celebration coming his way.

His birthday gift from me?

A crap (no pun intended) load of new boxers. I will say that there was some motivation behind this gift. Husband loves novelty boxers, for instance for one Christmas as a gag gift I gave him silk leopard print boxers... to bad he loves them and wears them.

Not learning from my mistake, the next year found my self again in the mens section standing in front of a rack of comic covered undies. I picked one out that I thought was stellar. When King Kong came out Husband loved it, so much that I bought him a pair of boxers that have King Kong on the front and on the hiney it says AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH... he loved them and has worn them thin.

This isn't the worst pair, the worst ones would have to be the Simpsons boxers that say MAKE WAY FOR WILLIE!!! on them and have the hot headed Scotsman ripping his shirt off... oy vey.

I bought him some boring, tartan boxers (12 pairs to be exact) in hopes that I can sneak this hole ridden jokes to the trash.

I don't feel to bad about this gift considering husband insisted that I use the gift cards from my birthday to purchase new bras, I guess having missing under wire, and hair dye stains on a bra isn't sexy.... who knew?

No comments:

Post a Comment