Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, October 6, 2010

I am here....

Sorry kiddos for my disappearing act.

Bet you didn't know I was an awesome magician.

This past week was a busy one filled with house hunting, doctors appointments and a trip down south for a wedding.

The house hunting was really fun and scary at the same time. We saw about 6 houses and of those 6 houses only 2 made our final list. It was good to get in there and really start to figure out what we want, our realtor is great and we are actually relieved that he is such a cool guy and is really there to help direct us in the ways of purchasing a home.

The wedding was great. I sometimes forget that hubs left a whole life down there to join mine, and although he loves my friends he really misses his old ones. He got to see people that he hadn't seen years and we really enjoyed ourselves.

I am back to the old grind stone and am soooooo thankful we are moving in to our slow season. For some reason this summer I thought I dealers were extra whinny, so it is good to get a break.

I am back to posting regularly and have a few upcoming post about my silly shenanigans, so stay tuned!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment