Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 12, 2012

FRIED

I am pretty sure that I have those cartoon sizzle lines coming out of my head.

I have never wanted to know this much about the digestive and urinary systems in my life.

I am so fried that when I finally sat down to watch some tv and zone out, about an hour later I went to scratch my face and realized I had chocolate all over the side of my face and in my hair...

I can't tell you when it happened.

I can't tell you where it happened.

it just happened.

Anyway, I am headed to bed, I have two finals this week, then vacation.

wish me luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment