Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, December 20, 2012

11 weeks




 How far along? 11 weeks, 29 to go
 The baby is as big as: a large plum
 Maternity clothes? I have lost almost 20 lbs so my jeans are fitting pretty normaly 
Stretch marks? nope, just my new added scars 
How I am feeling: terrible, now not only am I throwing up because my body is adjusting after surgery but I am throwing up because I am pregnant too. There is just a general state of constant gag,dry heaving,  actual vomiting in my house. 
Best moment this week?: there really wasn't one. I am hopped on pain meds, which make me nauseous, which makes me vom, and then my stomach abdomen hurts from vomiting... it's a vicious cycle. 
Movement?:no, but I got 2 ultra sounds while in the hospital that told me everything was ok. 
Food cravings?: captain crunch, the original red box and kraft mac and cheese.  
Gender?: no clue any more. 
Labor Signs?: Nope
Belly Button in or out?:innie 
What I miss:not feeling terrible. 
What I am looking forward to: the wonderfulness that is the second trimester 
Weekly Wisdom: it's ok to get disillusioned with pregnancy, just don't stay there.  When you are heaving for the 4th time that day, you think to yourself, why did I willingly do this to myself? Wallow for 5-10 min then get over it. Growing a human is hard work yo. 
Milestones: the pain subsiding when I am not throwing up. 

No comments:

Post a Comment