Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 21, 2012

12 Weeks




How far along? 12 weeks, 28 to go
 The baby is as big as: a peach
 Maternity clothes? not yet, still down a few pounds so my jeans are still fitting me. 
Stretch marks? nope.
How I am feeling: I have thrown up every morning this week... I can't wait for that symptom to be over with. 
Best moment this week?: I get to see bean today! My mom is going with me this time and she has already told me not to comment when she cries. 
Movement?:not that I can feel, but according to what I have read bean is a moving and a shaking in there. 
Food cravings?: soda. I am trying to stick to caffeine free but water is making me gag and the bubbles kind of help my tum tum. 
Gender?: no feeling anymore
Labor Signs?: nada
Belly Button in or out?:innie, but it hurts like an SOB, that is the biggest incision from my surgery and it is taking longer to heal. 
What I miss: not having such a sensitive gag reflex. If I gag I am going to throw up, it is inevitable. 
What I am looking forward to: the wonderfulness that is the second trimester 
Weekly Wisdom: something I didn't know about pregnancy is that all the hormones running through your body also make you more aware, even when you are asleep. So being the heavy sleeper I was is a thing of the past, I have exiled myself to the guest room because it was too much to try to sleep with a constantly panting dog, snoring husband and basset hound, and the general floppiness of husband too. 
Milestones: Almost to the end of this horrible first trimester. COME ON SECOND TRI!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment