Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, December 3, 2012

9 Weeks


How far along? 9 Weeks, 31 weeks to go!
The baby is as big as: a prune
Maternity clothes? Not yet, but soon. I asked for Motherhood Maternity gift cards for Christmas. 
Stretch marks? nope
How I am feeling: Better this week, had a couple nauseous moments but they were manageable. 
Best moment this week?: getting momentary relief from puking 
Movement?: I could have sworn I felt something, then I farted and realized it's serious gas. 
Food cravings?:Strawberry pop tarts 
Gender?: I keep saying a boy because only a boy would make me feel this gross. 
Labor Signs?: Nope
Belly Button in or out?:innie 
What I miss: Being in control of my emotions. I hate crying, always have and because my body is chock full of raging hormones I am crying a lot more lately. I spotted earlier in the week (no cramping with it) and although it was around the time of my usual period and my uterus was going through a HUGE growth spurt I still cried. Moments before I had had a hormone driven melt down and proclaimed that I hated being pregnant and felt like it was my fault I was spotting.
What I am looking forward to: Not being a hormonal nut case. 
Weekly Wisdom: if you have a hormonal melt down, laugh about it later. 
Milestones: Not throwing up this week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment