Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

19 weeks

note to self, get a full length mirror so I don't have to take anymore gross work bathroom pics. 


How far along? 19 Weeks, 21 to go!
 The baby is as big as: a small cantaloupe
 Maternity clothes? still rocking the pants but most of my tops still fit. 
Stretch marks? Nope. 
How I am feeling: I had a mini flu bug this week and it only knocked me out for about 36 hours which, in all honesty I was sure would be longer. 
Best moment this week?: just soaking in that it's a girl and getting used to saying "She". 
Movement?:  Yes. We have introduced music to her and she prefers mine to Husbands... show tunes in particular. 
Food cravings?: I am ashamed to admit this but at one point I wanted to eat a snickers bar and a hot dog.... simultaneously...
Gender?:  GIRL!
Labor Signs?: nope
Belly Button in or out?:innie
What I miss: Warm weather. Most of my spring and summer clothes are all billowy and loose and I know will work for the remainder of my pregnancy. Getting dressed is hard because if I wear a thicker sweater  I am too hot. I don't have many lighter ones that fit, so its a challenge to find a balance.  
What I am looking forward to: spring! and next Friday I will be half baked! It's crazy how quickly time is passing. 
Weekly Wisdom: I got nothing. Oh yes I do. I really wish women supported one another more in their choices before, after and during pregnancy. Especially if they have gone through it before. How about you get my back and support me instead of tearing me down? 
Milestones: Her movements are getting stronger, hubs can't feel them yet but I think she is close to full on kicking.  

No comments:

Post a Comment