Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, February 4, 2013

18 Weeks 3 days




depending on what I am wearing, some days are rounder  than others


How far along? 18 Weeks, 22 to go!
 The baby is as big as: a mango  
 Maternity clothes? Pants  for sure, tops not yet. 
Stretch marks? Nope. 
How I am feeling: I have still to get it through my thick skull that I can't wait until I am starving to eat. This will cause me to throw up. Other than that I am feeling... ok. I am bound and determined to make healthier food choices this week.  
Best moment this week?: revealing the babes gender to family and friends. 
Movement?:  Yes. 
Food cravings?: Soda was really the only thing this week. 
Gender?:  will be revealed in next post. 
Labor Signs?: nope
Belly Button in or out?:innie
What I miss: being able to sleep comfortably. 
What I am looking forward to: Actually getting gender specific stuff and getting a snoogle. 
Weekly Wisdom: knowing the baby bits is a strange and exhilarating experience, strange because it makes it that much more real. Exhilarating because you know you are going to have a son or daughter and it makes the connection that much stronger. 
Milestones: seeing the baby's alien like facial features and thinking it is the cutest thing in the world. 

No comments:

Post a Comment