Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, April 22, 2013

28 Weeks

Boo, hiss, this didn't post over the weekend. So please enjoy a 29 week belly subbing for a 28 week one.

Almost to big for a vertical pic. 


How far along? 28 Weeks, 12 to go.
 The baby is as big as: small cabbage
 Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? nope
How I am feeling: Much better this week! I will say that I am getting tired pretty fast at night but this spring weather has made a HUGE difference in my general attitude. 
Best moment this week?: Husband and I have started our child birthing classes and it is funny to see how freaked out he gets when we watch a video. 
Movement?: She is getting more active during the day than she was. Her new thing is to start REALLY kicking me when my alarm starts going off. I am a snooze button hitter and she will have none of it. 
Food cravings?: Nothing really of note this week. 
Gender?:  GIRL!
Labor Signs?: nope. 
Belly Button in or out?:innie
What I miss: Being able to bend over at the waist, no problem. Now it is a problem, I will bend over and then GRUNT my way back up. Every time this happens I remind myself to use my knees and then never do. 
What I am looking forward to:  The tops of my feet have started to show signs of swelling, less often if I am wearing tennis shoes. But it is Spring and I don't want to have to wear socks and tennis shoes when it is warm outside. I guess it is a pet peeve of mine, or maybe it is because I can NEVER find socks. I need a good quality pair of flats and husband said I can get replacement TOMS for the ones cooper chewed up. I am pretty pumped because they were hella comfy, may they rest in peace. 
Weekly Wisdom: your subconscious can be a real asshole when you are pregnant.  I had a dream my husband, without discussing it with me, decided to have a sex change and then stole my shoes....jerk. 
 Milestones: Baby girl played tag with husband a couple nights ago, he would press on my belly and she would press back. I wasn't upset or anything because I had been trying to get her to do it all week... no not at all. 

No comments:

Post a Comment