Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, April 4, 2013

26 weeks, 6 days

heard someone coming so it's a quick snap 

How far along? 26 Weeks, 14 to go.
 The baby is as big as: Cuecumber
 Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? nope
How I am feeling:  Better! although I did throw up my glucose drink and couldn't get my GD test done. I was in the car, I had a bag, but the bag had a massive hole in it. Orange vom all over me and the car was enough to make me loose my cool and I started bawling. 
Best moment this week?: The Nursery is painted and husband in his excitement put the crib up. I have been scouring etsy for the finishing touches for both the playroom and the nursery. Both are bug themed is that weird? 
Movement?: She is crazy, she kicked my phone off my belly the other night. 
Food cravings?: Nothing really of note this week. I am starting to cook again, it's not up to pre-pregnancy snuff because I do hit a wall and just need the food to be DONE. 
Gender?:  GIRL!
Labor Signs?: nope. 
Belly Button in or out?:innie
What I miss: not having issues with food. Not barfing wise just like before I was pregnant I could eat chili and not get gas, now if I look a bean I am doubled over in gaseous pain. You're welcome. 
What I am looking forward to:  Really cleaning the house this weekend. I have really been fighting the nesting bug and this weekend I am going to totally succumb to it and let it happen. Also, the weather is going to be nice enough to air out the house. BONUS!
Weekly Wisdom: There are many sides to being pregnant excited, scared, nervous all of which are ok. Don't let anyone make you feel bad for how you are feeling. 
 Milestones:knowing that baby girl is getting bigger and stronger! and that she already hates my codependency on my phone. I have been trying to really limit my technology use when I am home. Trying to build good habits now. 

No comments:

Post a Comment