Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, June 1, 2013

Child Birthing Class: Breastfeeding



This class was a trip because we watched a video and these babies were fresh out of the womb and the moms were on the hormonal ride down. Which can be worse than the hormones during pregnancy....

Firstly, seeing a women using a breast pump if you have never seen it before is horrifying.

Secondly, this woman CRIED about how her husband really loved her because he hates bananas, I am guessing so much to murder the man who found them and introduced them to the modern world, and would make her a peanut butter and banana sandwich.

It took all I had in me not to laugh, I am weird about laughing in this class because someone may have thought that was the most beautiful thing in the world and who am I to scoff at it. I was relieved thought when Tanya said something about it and everyone laughed. Guess I am not such a horrible person after all....

and Lastly, it hit husband that seeing my boobs as often as he is going to will lose its allure real quick.




No comments:

Post a Comment