Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Sunday, June 9, 2013

She's here!!!


Hello.

This isn't the post that I thought I would be writing this week, in fact our motto through this whole experience has been "We had 5 more weeks."

Well, Sarah had other plans.

Mr. G and I welcomed our little girl 5 weeks early on Monday, June 3rd at 8:43 AM.

She is perfect, just petite as the doctor said.

I am working on her birth story, just be prepared I was in labor for 30 hours so it may be a two part-er. I will stop boring you and give you what you really want, PICTURES!!



No comments:

Post a Comment