Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 29, 2009

I am done... venting ahead

I am so over this wedding stuff. I am ready to be married and not doing and dealing with all of this shit.

I am done with telling people how I feel about a certain situation and they tell me I should be feeling this way or I am over reacting.

- Well since I only plan on doing this once I am going to get it right. And last time I checked I am allowed to feel anyway I want too.

I am done with Matt's "Laid back attitude."

-Which means he could give a shit

I am done with Matt's Mom adding more people to the fucking guest list.

- I don't care if you were the president of the United States 75 people means 75 people. Not the 118 you have given me. I could care less about your reputation in the city , I don't even care that most won't come I mean it isn't like you have offered to pay for the extra invites and postage have you... no you haven't.

I am soooooooo done with Matt's mom trying to make up for her embarrassing rehearsal dinner and live vicariously through us.

- Host a different party if it means that much to you. Not the 98% of the wedding quest list the night before. I don't know why I can't let it go, People have made excellent points to try to help me let it go but when she wants floral centerpieces and a video montage it becomes a little much.

this was supposed to help but, yeah totally didn't....

1 comment:

  1. just think.... chalk board.... it'll all get better. and if not you can always steal your first child away so no one can se it ever... i think thats a just punishment.

    ReplyDelete