Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 11, 2010

This is my brian, and these are its ramblings

There is a lot of random crap bouncing around in my head so here you go.


-I am going to be in the summer musical, here in H-town, and in one of the songs it says "Consider yourself part of the furniture." We are singing about feeling at home but I really don't want to be part of your furniture and I think it is rude to call me something you would walk on, sit on and your cat would hack up a hairball on (true story, Toby vs. the futon... futon lost).


-Last night I was watching MTV hits because that is the only MTV station you can still hear music and a Jason DerĂ¼lo song came on. It's called Solo... and it made him even more ridiculous than I already thought he was.


List of why I think Jason Derulo's song "Ridin Solo" is ridiculous:
1. He feels the need to say his name at some point in time during his songs. As if we need a reminder, or maybe he is trying to remind himself.
2. In the song Solo, he doesn't just say the world "Solo" he says it... lets see if I can get this right... "sow low" .
3. I am not immune to hip hop music and what is in every video, a beautiful girl, sideways baseball cap, bling around the neck and a hot ride. Well in this little gem I noticed the camera does a quick shot of the hot rides car keys and I thought I recognized the emblem... I said to myself "There is no way he is driving a Honda." Oh but he was. They tricked out some model of a Honda and he was driving low rider..... at least it shows he is economical.


-I think I am a nocturnal. For reals people. During the day I am so lethargic and cloudy, I am this way until about 10pm, after that bewitching hour it seems I get this huge burst of energy and it is the most awake I have felt all day, yeah try to come down from that and go to sleep.


-I miss my long hair, like hella bad. I miss being able to pull it back, braid it, curl it, let it air dry. I always get this way after I chop off my hair, it is all good for a few days and then I remember why I don't like having short hair.

-I just got called ignorant by a dealer at work via email. To make a long story short he is a baboon ass hat. He said that it was my job to know what special he was talking about by him giving me the price. Yeah at one time we could have 5-10 mailings out on special pricing.... he said he was to busy to read the fine print. It makes me angry that he expects me to run his business for him... I will tell you one thing, my paycheck doesn't reflect that either.

-I was going to go out tonight with some of my peeps and to then get a distressing phone call from hubs that our pup ripped off one of her nails and was wouldn't stop bleeding... it is all over our couch. So instead of going out with my friends I get to try to get blood stains out of our new(er) couch. Isn't that always the way with kids, you make plans, you get dressed up and then one barfs down the front of you.... ah the joys of parent hood, wither it is actual human children or furry ones.

-I started this blog post mid morning and have kept it open on my desk and have kept adding to it, it really has been like a running commentary on my day.

-I really need to make a successful business plan for my Mary Kay. I really do love it and have seriously beed negelcting it these past 3 months. hmmm... business plan for MK is now on my to do list for this weekend.

-I got the herbal essence shampoo toussle me softly and 2 of the styling products for it and can actually say I like it, I mean it does what it says and smells good, Husband said so last night.

-Why is 5 o'clock 34 minutes away?

-Speaking of away, I watched the movie Away we go the other day and L.O.V.E.D. it. I suggest it.

-I am really tired of my family telling me I am to young to have a baby. I mean isn't that something between my husband and I. Every time I hold my nephew, some family member will say "hey, don't get any ideas." My brother actually told me it was a bad idea because I told him Matt and I were going to start in September to which I got a lecture from him about how BAD of an idea it was. I told him "yeah everyone thought it was a bad idea for you and SIL to get pregnant while you were away and that didn't stop you (* I want to say that I am over the moon in love with my nephew and now can't imagine them without him*)."I was like if I can interrupt your judgement on my husband and I's choices, I guess I should elaborate on what "start" means to us. It doesn't mean start humping like rabbits eau natural, no for us it is getting our finances in order, start living on a family budget (a budget set for 3 not for just 2), putting money back, getting healthy.... that shut him up and then he talked about how adult that was of me, of us as a couple. I told him I really wish people (meaning my Dad and now him) would see that hey... I am a grown up. I told him I also wish people would stop saying "hey you shouldn't do this." Because then my inner child does come out and then I want to do what you are telling me not too.


- Hubs just called me and said we can still go out tonight!!!! Holla!!! Now what to wear?

1 comment:

  1. Glad your still going to be able to go out...what's that saying., we make plans..God Laughs!

    I loved Away We Go too....love some Johnny K.!

    ReplyDelete