Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, March 28, 2011

All I do is cry

Before I get to the subject at hand, have you checked out my weight loss blog? You haven't? Well, your in luck I just posted today so CHECK IT OUT!!!

ok self promoting over.



Crying.

That has been the theme of my Sundays since I discovered a new show on television.

Have you seen this?

Of course the jerks behind Extreme Makeover: Home Edition can only be behind this...

I say Jerks because THEY ALWAYS MAKE ME CRY!!!!!

Every Sunday after Army Wives, which by the way, this past episode had me painfully crying, snotting in to my shirt sleeve, it was so heart wrenching because I honestly thought it was going to be Chase who got killed.

Anyway, because I was already crying I decided to keep on emotionally cutting myself and watch Coming Home.

This show was different, it was about paying tribute to a fallen soldier, It is something that I am glad I watched. It makes you remember that there is a war going on and men and women, leave their families everyday to fight for our freedom, knowing they may have to give it all on battle field.

It makes you think of the kind of person you are, Or at least it did for me.

I don't think I could leave, voluntarily, I would if I had too, but to walk in to a recruitment office on my own accord I don't think I have that in me.

But, I am so greatly, and deeply thankful for the Men and Women that are. My Dad was one of them, My Mom was one of them, My Brother is one of them, and there are so many more soldiers that I know or know their family.

This is me, sending out the biggest Thank you I can.

Thank you.

1 comment:

  1. I could not read most of your post cuz it touches too close to home. But I'm glad there is something out there reminding others that the war is still going on.

    ReplyDelete