Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, June 11, 2012

Day one

Today is the first day of my spring break and I had big plans.

Clean, Clean, Sell my car, clean some more, spa day

right.

we are 4 hours in and I already want it to be over.

It's like survivor here today, my house is the island, the challenge is the rain and the puppies are forming an alliance against me.

See the goal of the day is to take them outside, let them do their business and wear themselves out then let them nap and I can get things done. But with the rain there is nothing for them besides destroy my house.

They are running around like a pack of wild dogs.

Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment