Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, June 8, 2012

Work wear.

Now that I will be a working woman again, it is time for me to iron my dress pants and polish my stilettos.

Remember me saying that me getting rid of my car is contingent on I get one car payment to update my work wardrobe?

Husband totally went for it!!!

Here is what I am thinking.








What do you think? I think its functional, meaning I can throw a blazer on and it be for work, or dress it up for a night on the town.  I am also going to get some senseable pumps because my 4 inch stilettos ain't going to cut it.

Can't wait to go shopping!



1 comment: