Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, November 29, 2012

8 weeks


How far along? 8 Weeks, 32 weeks to go!
The baby is as big as: a green olive....gross 
Maternity clothes? not yet, but I can say that by the time I get home this preggo is feeling the pinch. 
Stretch marks? nope
How I am feeling: like crap. This week I feel really disconnected from everything. No matter how much sleep I get I am still tired, no matter what I do or don't eat I am still nauseous, there is just no feeling better at this point.  
Best moment this week?: Telling my family, friends and bloggies! The news was met with great excitement and even a few tears. 
Movement?: Nothing yet. 
Food cravings?:nothing of note, if the thought of it doesn't make me gag I eat it. 
Gender?: still feeling boy. 
Labor Signs?: Nope
Belly Button in or out?:innie 
What I miss:  not feeling like I am going to throw up all the time. 
What I am looking forward to: the second trimester.
Weekly Wisdom: throwing up at 7 am in your work bathroom stall while the person in the stall next to you has explosive diarrhea does not make a happy Monday.  
Milestones: seeing bean for the first time on the 20th and hearing heshe's heartbeat... a strong 157 bpm.  

No comments:

Post a Comment