Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, January 25, 2013

17 Weeks

Don't you just love the trash on the floor?

How far along? 17 Weeks, 23 to go!
 The baby is as big as: A sweet potato 
 Maternity clothes? I wish I wasn't so short so I could actually wear the maternity pants I bought. Instead they are being held hostage at my Dad's house getting hemmed. 
Stretch marks? Nope. But I think it is time to invest in some bio oil or high quality lotion. I don't know if it is because it is winter or because my skin is stretching but good lord my skin is ITCHY!
How I am feeling: I can actually say great! Baby is going through a big growth spurt and I have had a lot of cramping but that is about it. 
Best moment this week?:Making my 3D ultrasound appointment to see what bits this baby has! We find out Thursday. 
Movement?When dot was pregnant I remember feeling the puppies move around in her belly and yesterday, although not from the outside, I swore I felt an arm sweep or something. It was definitely movement but more serious than flutters. 
Food cravings?: Fettuccine Alfredo and orange juice  
Gender?: Still feeling girl, but I had a dream last night that we found out it was a boy and I cried. I chalk this up to husband and I's banter last night right before bed. It is our constant back and forth over boy or girl. 
Labor Signs?: nope
Belly Button in or out?:innie
What I miss: I am still going to say sleep. 
What I am looking forward to: Maternity clothes shopping with SIL this weekend. She called yesterday and said that she needs a little break from little man. He isn't adjusting well to my brother being gone and the schedule that entails. 
Weekly Wisdom:If you are having a craving like... for instance fettuccine Alfredo, do yourself a favor and don't try to make the sauce yourself. Get the jarred stuff because if you mess it up and you're making the sauce you are kinda screwed.... OF COURSE I am  not talking from personal experience or anything....
Milestones: We named the Fetus!!!! And I will announce said name with the gender next week. GET EXCITED!!!  

No comments:

Post a Comment