Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, March 29, 2013

25 Weeks


I know, not a belly shot. 

How far along? 25 Weeks, 15 to go.
 The baby is as big as: acorn squash 
 Maternity clothes? Yep
Stretch marks? nope
How I am feeling:  I had a horrible stomach virus and missed 2 days of work... not ideal. Then it persisted and I had to go to the hospital on Monday, I was in labor and delivery until about 9:30 Monday night. The good news is I left with as many organs as I came in with, HOORAY!
Best moment this week?: We got the right crib and husband has started painting the nursery. 
Movement?: remember when I was all like, she isn't moving and I am worried. I spoke to soon, she is fine, in fact she is better than fine. She is moving so much now that you can see the movements from the outside. Husband never makes eye contact, he just stares at my stomach. 
Food cravings?: DQ ice cream cake. Did you know they don't sell it by the slice? They don't.... and I may/or may not have bought the smallest cake they have...
Gender?:  GIRL!
Labor Signs?: nope. 
Belly Button in or out?:innie
What I miss: not knowing what round ligament pain is. It has started and holy crap balls it hurts! 
What I am looking forward to:  Feeling better, warmer weather, new kitchen floors in two weeks, finishing painting the nursery, spring cleaning this weekend. 
Weekly Wisdom: I have come up with a new descriptive term for when you have the stomach flu and diarrhea at the same time. It's called a Sophie's Choice. Which action will the toilet be used for? I chose the latter and just threw up on the bathroom rug. I think vomit is the lesser of two evils. 
 Milestones:Being able to see little girls movements from the outside. 

1 comment:

  1. Sophie's choice, lol.... I would have picked that too.

    ReplyDelete