Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 8, 2009

Bridezilla

I feel like I have ants in my pants. I can't sit still and all I think about is how much there is to do with the wedding still. I like to have things DONE, so having to wait for paydays and help can make me anxious.

Frustrated with my florist: I asked for a quote 3 weeks ago on 6 inch daisy poms. After 2 emails I have heard nothing. I just don't understand people. If I am giving you over $500.00 for something that is going to die in a few days, Please respond to my emails. It is the same thing with the nightmare DJ, this is your company, your lively hood, you are your own promoter.

My florist would probably be rated a C. Great at first, amazing first impression, quick response with a quote. Then I gave her money....took her 2 weeks to run my credit card (which threw me off with my budget for that month). So now I am going to call her at my lunch and see what she has done. If it's nothing I am going to say forget it. I am on a tight schedule, and don't have time to wait on her.

I quess that is my bridezilla coming out. I mean I would call it common courtsey, but other bridezilla.

No comments:

Post a Comment