Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Mary Kay, Coupons and body aches

All things that happened this weekend.



My weekend was kicked off with a date night. Fiance and I went to dinner and a movie, we saw Night at the Museum Battle for the Smithsonian. I recommend it.



Saturday I got up at the crack of dawn to help my brother move. They found a really nice townhouse so I am very happy for them. It is in the cutest little picturesque town, seriously it is very leave it to beaver. I get home right in time for Crystal's Mary Kay party. It was a lot of fun, I mean what girl doesn't like to play with make up? I did some spending but my face is very grateful. I didn't get home until 11:30 but it was good to sit and catch up with the ladies.

Sunday, was like Deja vu. There I was up at the crack of dawn going to Dayton to help Nick again. Not that I mind really because it is good time spent with family, I just wish I could sleep in.

Monday was supposed to be my day. Laying out, drinking reading trashy mags....
Alas, I forgot about the Michael's sale and had to go get wedding stuff, then I had to clean. Then as I am doing laundry I think to my self... FORGET THIS!!!! I am tired, sore, and my head is going to explode from sinuses... I am taking a nap!!!!

So that was my weekend... I had another weird dream last night but fortunately I have forgotten it.

PS. My dress should be here soon. I am totally pumped.

1 comment:

  1. congrats on your upcoming wedding! so happy that my post on lime, yellow & gray got you even more pumped up! Thanks for reading!

    ReplyDelete