Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 18, 2009

Happy Birthday William!

Today I became an Aunt for the second time...

William Van Hunter
9lbs 4oz 20 3/4 in long.

Iwill put pics up later.

Quick wedding update:
Honeymoon is booked!!! We leave on the 3rd of October
2 more DIY projects down! Got a quote from Jeanette on the poms $20-25 each... going to have to think about that one.

I am so excited! Matt and I are getting a grill this weekend. My Brother and his wife are moving closer to her work and evidently into a smaller place so we get there almost new charcoal/gas grill. I am totally pumped, I mean we probably won't use our stove for weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment