Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, May 24, 2010

ew.

I hate going to the doctor. I really do. I will suffer out a sickness until I am about dead before going to the doctor.

So I still don't feel 100 percent and this weekend I sounded like a pre pubescent boy. So I got out my handy dandy flash light to see what was going on in my throat...yeah there is crap growing in my throat you guys... can we say ew....

This weekend I rallied against feeling like crap and I tried my best to clean, granted I made a bigger mess that I am going to have to deal with tonight, but at least there was progress made right?

Here is something that I don't understand about hubs. Now, when he lived in Mobile, AL he always had the a/c on... ALWAYS!!! Granted it is hotter than the seventh circle of Hell down there, but he never turns it on since he has moved up here. I know the heat and humidity is more tolerable here but I thought I was going to die yesterday. I have allergies, in particular to tree pollen, so having the windows open on a high tree pollen day makes Mrs. G very sickly and cranky. Not to mention it was a little on the warm side yesterday. As I am cleaning I realize that I am wheezing and then I proceeded to sneeze and about cough up a lung. That was it, I threw a mini temper tantrum and shut all the windows and turned the air on. I mean I was huffing Affrin like it was my effing job, I needed some relief. Hubs asked me what was wrong and I told him I thought he was trying to kill me, slowly by suffocating on my own inflamed sinuses. He looked at me puzzled and I bet he thought at that moment he was lucky to be married to me.

I was kindly reminded this morning that Monday is Memorial Day.. which means 3 DAY WEEKEND!!!!!!!! I don't know how I forgot and I don't even really care, what is important now is that I get my patio set up and grill hot for the first official cook out of summer. And it also marks only 3 more weeks of school, well really 2 because the last week is finals. I can't wait to relax and destress.

Well Bloggies, that is pretty much how my weekend went.

I hope you all had a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment