Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 7, 2010

Terms

I am coming to them. And to be honest it SUCKS!!!!!


This week has been a long hard week for me, emotionally and mentally draining.


I have begun a healing process that I hope in the end will leave me at peace with who I am and the demons that I have faced and that I am going to be battling my whole life.

My bestie gave be the best compliment last night, that I will carry with me always. She told me how strong I am. This coming from her, a talented, beautiful, strong woman herself, kinda meant the world to me. Right now I feel weak, and ashamed and I know it will pass, but the Revelation of Wednesday could leave even the most confidant person a little shell shocked and that is exactly how I felt. Like in the movies when I bomb goes off and the actor is all disoriented.

Some people can't believe how much I open up about these dark aspects of myself but I see it as my own brand of therapy and since I don't the most supportive family (some members excluded) I have to build my support group in other ways. Kitty (head doctor) has helped my tremendously but sometimes she can be a little unrealistic with things, but then again so can I. So I like my little piece of the world wide web to say things my way and try to work through them without a paid professional. I also see it as a form of awareness. Maybe if I write about something one of you is going through you will feel inspired to find the right way for your self..... or I don't know, I feel like I sound like Oprah.... not what I was striving for...



So, I want to thank everyone who reads this blog, it means a lot to me.



Now that I got that out there lets get on with the weekend plans.



Tonight I am staying in with Hubs and cleaning and relaxing. Tomorrow, my mom and I are going to make our way to Tipp City to see this squeaker!






I get 2 days with him, 2 days!!! I am so excited.

Well Lovelies, have a terrific weekend and remember to give your Mommas some love!

2 comments:

  1. Enjoy that little tiny baby face!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You don't always see your courage. I have always admired your honesty in letting out the good, bad, and ugly.

    ReplyDelete