Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Uh... it's Friday

This is probably my fav day of the week. I know that I still work, but the anticipation makes it great, I mean who else on a Friday thinks that 4:59 is the longest freaking minute in the world? This weekend warrior does.

I love hitting my my office door, blinded by the natural light that I have been deprived from all day, getting in my car and rolling down the widows and letting the cool breeze of freedom blow through my hair..... ah yes.

This weekend equals Candle Party Tonight + Garage Saleing and cleaning tomorrow + Homework and Church on Sunday = a pretty chill weekend in the G house hold. But I am totally ok with it.

Hubs and I hashed out some details on the home front and I already feel like a weight has been lifted. I can feel myself destressing, even if it is a little bit at a time.

Has everyone heard of the website Shit my kids ruined.... YOU HAVEN'T?!?!?!?! Google it, go and have a great laugh today.

I want it to be super warm so that means that it is laying out season. I haunting myself with my whiteness.

My birthday is 2 months and 2 days away, can we say exciting!?!?! I think we can, and it is on a Friday this year.... PAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARTY!!!!!!! I am excited. I love my birthday.

Oh and I go to Savannah In 3 weeks, never been and I am excited to see what all the hullabaloo is about.

So today was random to say the least.

Live it, Love it, embrace it.

No comments:

Post a Comment