Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

compromising

I decided that I am going to talk about ttc on my blog because, as my friend said, this is a reflection of my life and I want to be able to look back on this blog in 5, 10 even 20 years from now and see where I was, how I was feeling and so on and so forth.

I know I may loose some of you, some that may not be in this station of life and that is ok, I will gain readership with others.

But I will say that I am not going to direct my blog solely on trying to conceive. It will drive me crazy.

So, instead one day a week I will dedicate a blog post to my efforts to get my 2 pinks lines and if I feel the need to talk more I will.

In the end this is my blog, and if I wanted to talk about poop I will talk about poop (ew)

so there you have it, a compromise.

3 comments: