Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, May 12, 2011

Scene from my life.

It is Thursday morning at roughly 8:04am.

I walking out the door flustered because 1. I can't find a plastic bag to put my breakfast and lunch in and 2. I have to leave in 2 minutes or run the risk of being late.

Arms full I rush out the door, grab a bag throw my food in and buckle myself in pleased that I am leaving on time.

I quickly realize that something is a miss, there was something important that I forgot.

Oh yeah, MY EFFING KEYS!!!!
I locked myself out of my house.

I called work and told them I would be late.

I called husband and no answer.

I called again.... no answer.

I rinsed and repeated only a couple more times to a flustered husband answering his phone.

in the sweetest voice I could I told him that I was sitting in my car, which is parked in the garage because I have locked my keys in the house.

He showed up about 15 minutes later, and in that 15 minutes I began to reflect.

Reflect on the fact that just 2 weeks ago husband had to be called away from work because SOMEONE fell down the stairs... and now this.

His co-workers must think 1. he married me out of charity because I am clearly of a special nature or 2. I am just THAT awesome in bed that he can overlook my forgetfulness and ditsy character traits, ala Nick Lachey and Jessica Simpson.

Husbands boss told me that if I pull him from work again I owe him a sandwich.... hand delivered.

I told husband to tell people I am book smart or something. I know in my family common sense and book smarts don't go hand and hand so lets play that up.

1 comment:

  1. Lol...I'm pretty sure people question why Big Man is with a crazy like me, but I must admit I am killa in bed...haha

    ReplyDelete