Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

should I or shouldn't I ?

Ok, so all of you know that husband and I are trying to make a baby G. Should I talk about us ttc or should I wait until more devlopments happen ? Will I loose you as a reader (be honest)?

Let me know.

2 comments:

  1. I'll never stop reading... But I hope that you make your blog reflect life. TTC is something that you're going through, and it'll be important, but it's not going to be your entire life. That's my 2 cents.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hiding part of your life isn't something you should do on your blog. This is you and everything that belongs to you. If people don't like it, there are more to take their place.

    ReplyDelete