Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Saturday, December 17, 2011

Christmas #1

My first Christmas of the season is tomorrow with Brother, SIL and Little Man.

I am so excited!!!!

Today consists of cleaning, wrapping gifts, watching Christmas movies, drinking hot chocolate and spending time with one of my closest friends to celebrate her birthday.

Tonight before all the festivities begin I plan on inviting all of you in to my decked halls! I am really excited for everyone to see my merry home.


Until then....

1 comment: