Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, December 23, 2011

Five Golden Rings!


Ok I am just going to put it out there that I ABSO-FREAKING-LOUETLY love Christmas music. I was going to do a top ten but for reals I couldn’t narrow it down. So I decided to give you my holiday play list and let you choose.

Here is my playlist that I have had pretty much on repeat since Thanksgiving:

O Come all ye faithful-Amy Grant
Christmas Waltz- Frank Sinatra
White Christmas- Bing Crosby
I’ll Be Home for Christmas- Michael Buble
The Christmas Song- Nat King Cole
Sleigh Ride- Instrumental
Carol of the Bells- BarlowGirl
Christmas time is here- Charlie Brown Christmas
You’re a mean one Mr. Grinch- Thurl Ravencroft
Let it Snow- Michael Buble
Jingle Bells- Bing Crosby & the Andrew Sisters
Baby its Cold Outside- Elf Soundtrack
Linus and Lucy- Charlie Brown Christmas
O Tannenbaum – Nat King Cole
12 Days of Christmas – The Muppets
Santa Baby- Ertha Kit
Little Drummer Boy- Choral
Must have been old Santa Claus- Harry Connick Jr
Merry Christmas Darling- The Carpenters
Holly Jolly Christmas- Burl Ives
Mistletoe and Holly- Frank Sinatra
Christmas is Coming- the Muppets
I want a hippopotamus for Christmas- Gayle Peevey
Jingle bell rock-Bobby Helms
The Chipmunk song- Alvin and the Chipmunks
Rockin’ around the Christmas tree- Brenda Lee
Happy Holidays- Andy Williams
One more sleep till Christmas- the Muppets
It’s beginning to look at a lot like Christmas – Michael Buble
Mistletoe- Colbie Calliat
The man with the bag- Kay Starr
Wintersong- Sara B. and Ingrid M.
Have yourself a Merry little Christmas- Michael Buble
Winter Wonderland- The Eurythmics
The Holly and the Ivy- Choral
We need a little Christmas- Angela Landsbury
Here comes Santa Claus- Gene Autry
Sleigh Ride- Harry Connick Jr
Christmas in Killarney- Bing Crosby

Whew! Still with me?  Yes I really did just type all that out. 

For me the Holiday season wouldn’t be complete without listening to all these songs at least once.




1 comment: