Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, July 9, 2012

My little break

Hey there.

I took a break with out telling you but if you read my last post you probably could tell I needed one.

I am better, not awesome but better.

I am better physically too, I was really sick last week. I started to feel lousy Sunday night and after 2 up chuck sessions Monday I still went to work.... Bad idea. I made it half day and when I got home and in bed I pretty much stayed there until work Thursday morning. Holy cow you guys, I lost 12 lbs in the process but I also missed one of my favorite holidays. I love the Fourth, the pride, the family time spent, the fair/carnival food, cooking out and of course fireworks. My love for the celebration of our independence runs deep and long,I can remember when I was like 7 or something watching the fireworks and thanking my mom for raising me in America. It was just compacted watching my brother march in the parade for 4 years of high school and then marching in the same parade myself. My home town fire works are actually pretty awesome and I was so bummed this year that I didn't see any live, nor did I have a single morsel of cookout food. I feel kind of jipped but I intend to make up for it next year.

My birthday is a week from today, and this year, like every other year I am having mixed feelings about it. Do I try to get everyone together? my house? out to eat? Or should I just let it pass for the day of the week it is going to be? I still don't know. It will be interesting here, I don't really know anyone so there will be no cupcakes or balloons like years past and that makes me miss my old job friends.

I just miss my friends in general.

I have become a hermit.

Anyway, I wanted to let you know I was back to regular posting and shall be delighting you with food, puppies and my other shenanigans.

No comments:

Post a Comment