Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Monday, August 27, 2012

Chop: Results

I did it!

I ended up not going too extremely short due to I was already nervous about it. After it was dry and what not, I don't think I will go any shorter.... for now.

You know how I was all like "Nerds! I hate my perm!" and all that silliness, well this hair cut has given it new life and I think I am in "like" with it.

Here is before:

This is me, all smiles on the outside

Dread and doubt filled on the inside.

This is the longest my hair has been since 2005, it was mid back, that is crazy long! I didn't have a chance to straighten it before I got it cut to see how long it really it was but ce la vie.

Here is the result! I was dumb and didn't get a good picture RIGHT after but it looks the same as it did on Saturday afternoon. So It is about shoulder length with lots of layers, why did I ever turn my back on layers? My hair loves them.

I am thinking about going back and getting the products she used on my hair because my hair hasn't been as soft and shiny as it was that day. I don't know if I want to shell out the kind of dough for a mini sized bottle, ya feel me?

What do you guys think? Better short or long?

No comments:

Post a Comment