Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Thursday, September 6, 2012

3 years


and happily counting!



Today Mr.G and I have been married for 3 years! I can't believe it, sometimes it still feels like we are newlyweds and sometimes it feels like 50 years. I am not going to sugar coat it but this year was rough, even more so than the terrible twos, but after all the growing pains I am still madly in love with him.

Here are some reasons why:


He thinks I am beautiful, even when I don’t


He supports me in every endeavor

It was his idea for my mom to move in


He left all his friends and family in Alabama to move up to the cold, frigid north to be with me
I love his weirdness


















 And he loves mine


I love his red hair



I love that after 9 years together he still calls me baby

I love that most of our time together is spent laughing




I love that he kisses me in the morning, breath and all


I will love this man through thick and thin and can't wait to see what year four brings.









No comments:

Post a Comment