Follow this blog with bloglovin

Follow on Bloglovin

Welcome!

My photo
Welcome! My name is Mrs.G and I started this blog so people could share in my mis-adventures in wedding planning. I married my southern gentleman on September 6th, 2009. Throughout our courtship I became enamored with everything southern and desperately want to become a steel magnolia.
Powered by Blogger.

Friday, September 21, 2012

Fall Lust list

Every year around this time I start craving everything fall, so much so that I wanted to put them in list form (cause we all know how much this chick loves a good list).

Here are a few of the things I am graving for fall:





Gold or Mustard color anything. During this time of year I always seem to gravitate towards this warm color. 


Two things about this, 1. I love me some ivory during the fall and winter months, 2. I love a good sweater dress. Ivory does the same for me in the cooler months as crisp white does in the summer. You just HAVE to do it. 
Something I am noticing is my love affair with gray is heating up. This year I am in love with neutrals like brown and gray together. I have always been way to matchy matchy with black tones going with black accessories and the same goes for brown. I guess I am up for something wild this fall. 
Nautical for cooler temps. Nautical themed pieces have such a strong connotation for summer but I am loving this fall twist. 

Color pop jeans. I haven't had the guts to get a pair but if I do I think I am going to go all out and get the honeycomb color. When in Rome, right?


These are perfect for wall, warm, caramel colored leather.Swoon!
This color is called running with wolves and it is a perfect for fall. 


When the Hunter green nail polish hit the trend list for fall I was more than amped. This color is called Billionaire 




I am crushing hard for rose gold this season too. It makes this boyfriend watch over the top feminine and has been the object of my hearts desire and is sitting on my amazon wishlist if anyone would like to gift it to me....anyone? 


I love scarves but really don't know what patterns are cute, but the colors of this scream fall. 

And finally...

Dark ombre hair. I didn't think I was a huge fan of the Ombre look in general because when you have the dark with much lighter hair on the bottom it just looks like your roots are growing out. This however is so subtle and warm. I am actually considering trying this. 

There you have it. What are you lusting for this fall? 





Pics via: amazon.com, target.com and oldnavy.com

No comments:

Post a Comment